An apple is the healthiest food to eat. Apples are a rich source of fiber and Vitamin C. Eating apples does not have any health risks as these foods have a lower number of calories. There is no fat and cholesterol in healthy apples. There are many health benefits of apples and this is the reason that apples must be a part of our daily diet. Here, I am going to talk about apple food label to tell you about the nutritional facts of apples.
Apples & their Health Benefits
There are polyphenols in apples and these work as anti-oxidants. The use of apples also protects us against many diseases such as Asthma and Alzheimer’s disease. Other benefits of eating apples include
- Proper weight management
- Pulmonary function
- Good bone health
- Gastrointestinal protection
Apples are in fact a powerhouse of nutrients and that is why this food is named as a miracle food. If you eat daily an apple, it would be the best to keep the doctor away. There is also Vitamin C in apples and this is the vitamin very good for our skin beauty and good health.
Apple Food Label and Nutritional Facts
Here, I am going to talk about the apple food label taking an apple of a medium size. Here are the main facts.
- A medium apple meets your 1/5th needs of dietary fiber which is needed for good heart health and for the good functioning of digestive system.
- There are no bad fats such as saturated and Trans fats in apples. In addition, apples are free from sodium and bad cholesterol.
- The Vitamin C in apples is the best anti-oxidant that helps us fight against different diseases. In addition, there is potassium in apples that keeps the heart diseases away from us.
- Apples do not contribute to obesity even if eaten daily as these have a minimum number of calories. There are only 80 calories in an apple of a medium size.
- There are no added sugars in apples. Only natural fruit sugar is found in apples and this is why the use of apples is very healthful.
- The fiber in apples helps in providing the required energy to our bodies by the release of carbohydrates and this also helps in preventing blood sugar spikes.
- There is also soluble fiber in apples according to apple food label. The soluble fiber in apples is needed for the good health of our heart and digestive system.
- There is also prebiotic in apples named as pectin. This prebiotic is a source of food for the good bacteria in our bodies.
- This is also healthy mineral Boron in apples. This mineral is required for the good health of our bones.
This is all about the apple food label or the nutritional facts of healthy apples. Apples are the healthiest foods and therefore, eat an apple every day and you will enjoy good health for sure. The health benefits of apples are no doubt amazing and using apples greatly helps us in keeping the diseases away from us.